Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thank you!!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog.  This is something new for me, I have never really done a blog before.  My main goal is to help support Paula in this very difficult time for her.  I just wanted to do something to show my support.  This is an ongoing thing and I am still learning about what makes a great blog.  I appreciate any feed back and support in this endeavor. 

As Paula always says,  "Best dishes from my Kitchen to your."

Thanks again

Myron

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Myron. Love what you're doing. I bought this cookbook. I think it's her best. I hope to keep up with your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Looking forward to the next meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having fun following your culinary adventure. Keep the posts coming!! Following you on FB also. Can't wait to see what you cook up next!

    ReplyDelete